This is an adapted version of Emile Autumn's medical alphabet game where we attempt to guess the name of a medication based on the description that the last inmate has given it.
This is how you play the game:
1. First, read the latest post and try to figure out which medication the inmate is looking for.
2. Then, at the top of your new post, write the name of a medication which suits that description. If you are unable to do so, simply say "Pass".
3. Lastly, create a description for a medication that you would like the next inmate to guess. Don't forget to give them the first letter of the name of the medication.
4. Oh, and if you see the description of a medication that all inmates before you have passed on, you may attempt to guess that as well. Extra points for those who do!
5. Don't forget to have fun.
I shall begin.
Description: I am looking for a medication that starts with the letter "P" which is primarily used to treat depression. Common side effects of this drug include, but are not limited to: insomnia, nausea, constipation, decreased appetite, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), dizziness, drowsiness, xerostomia (dry mouth) and issues with one's libido.